OUR AIM: TO SELL YOUR HOME AT THE HIGHEST PRICE POSSIBLE, AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, WITH THE LEAST INCONVENIENCE TO YOU!
Here is how we’ll do it!
- Provide you, free of charge, with a written Comparative Market Analysis of your property based on current data on comparative and competitive properties in your area;
- Discuss with you in detail the essence of the Market Analysis of your property to assist you in determining the best price to list your home at. By doing so we can assure you generating the highest selling price possible with the least delay;
- Advise you on any economically feasible improvements or enhancements which could be made to your property to ensure it achieving its maximum selling price potential:
- Immediately upon listing relay, by the fastest means possible, an announcement of your home being on the market, with relevant detail, to all Realtors® in our office as a new listing
- Place a sign on your lawn announcing that your home is for sale. Signage also includes a Quick Reference Code which allows access to listing details through QR Reader equipped cell phones. When these are accessed we are notified and can call back the person asking for details so that we can follow-up the enquiry. (Signage will only be used with your express permission.);
- Enter a complete listing of your property accompanied by descriptive photographs on the Multi Listing System® (MLS ®) Website, the Royal Lepage Website and our personal Website; (This ensures that information on the sale of your home is accessible to all Realtors® and prospective buyers locally, nationally and internationally.)
- Develop and implement a marketing plan specifically for your property by use of a combination of the following means: (This will be discussed during the listing process and only those methods which you approve will be implemented.);
- Arrange a tour of your home by local agents as soon as possible after listing; (Normally the next Tuesday morning following listing);
- Co-ordinate showings of your home by qualified potential buyers drawn from our clients and those of other Realtors® in the area; (No showings will take place without your express authority. We will always communicate with you requesting permission to have your home shown and endeavor to give you a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to any request to show.);
- Send Emails advertising the availability of your property to approximately 1000 other Realtors® across the country offering them a referral fee (totally at our expense) if they refer to us a buyer for your home coming here from their area. These lists include Realtors® from the GTA, CFB’s across the country, the Ottawa Area, Montreal Area and major cities across Canada;
- Advertise your home through social media sites such as Linkedin;
- Advertise through local media;
- Organize, advertise and co-ordinate Open Houses at a day and time convenient to you;
- Analyse, present and explain in detail all offers to purchase received and assist you in responding including the composing of counter offers and the inclusion of appropriate clauses for your protection;
- Present any counter offers and negotiate on your behalf to ensure you get the price you want for your home with a closing date that meets your requirements.