CONSIDERING A LIFESTYLE CHANGE? PLAN NOW!
55 PLUS? YOU HAVE MANY OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
WE CAN ASSIST YOU IN REVIEWING THEM: There is no charge or obligation for this service, all we ask is that you consider using us as your Realtor® if and when you decide to buy or sell. Let’s meet and you can decide if you would like us to work for you.
SOME RANDOM POINTS TO PONDER:
- Does my current home meet my future requirements?
- Is my home too small or too large? Should I opt for one floor/bungalow style?
- Will my current home meet my changing future health needs?
- Do I wish to be in a different location? (Closer to shopping, public transport, medical or other care facilities. In the country with lots of space, peace and serenity on a pristine lake. A condo in downtown close to more activities and social interaction. A location closer to or further from family and friends.)
- Is the ability to lock it and leave it so I can spend winters away or travel extensively a factor?
- If I sell how much equity should I free up to meet my retirement goals?
- Do I wish to sell my current home or rent it? (Maybe you wish to downsize and buy a place in Florida.)
- Is the availability of assisted living services a factor?
- Do I wish to move in with relatives and/or share accommodation.
- If I do not relocate is it feasible to renovate my current home to meet future requirements? Can I afford to stay in my current home?
- Comparative cost of maintaining your current home with that of newer homes, smaller homes, apartments or condos. (Expenses to consider: Taxes; Utilities; cleaning; repairs & maintenance inside and out; transportation; insurance; renovations.)
Our Team are 55+ Empty Nesters and therefore recognize the importance of this subject!
www.qhc.on.ca – Quinte Health Care
www.seniors.gc.ca – Seniors Canada, Government of Canada Information.
www.carp.ca – CARP: A new vision of aging for Canada. Local chapter is listed under-Brighton, Belleville, Quinte West.
www.senioryears.com – Canadian Senior Years
No posts found.